Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Heavy Things on my Heart Today.

    Today is a hard day for me. Things happened that I expected but I thought would take a lot longer. Our lives have all changed again and I have to pick up the rest of the pieces and move on. Your life has changed more than mine and I hope the decisions that were made this weekend last and do not hurt you. The decisions that were made were made with hast, anger and purpose. I just hope that there is enough there to hold things together for the kids sake.

Keep in mind, my son, that I love you and you will always have my shoulder to cry on and to lean on when things get tough. I have found out how strong I can be this year. It is more than I expected but I am still here and still fighting for you. I hope that we can all learn from what happened this year. I hope that joy and peace for all of us is just around the corner.

I'm holding you tight and hoping that you never get hurt but if you do I will be there,

Your Loving Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story by William

William's letter about Lucky     William sat down yesterday an wrote a letter about Lucky our dog. He wanted me to publish it. So ...