Monday, November 17, 2014

My Birthday this Weekend

    It was my birthday this weekend. I had a great time with Jen and William. Jen got dinner for us and we opened gifts. Jen took William out to have him pick something for me and that was a great adventure for both of them. It was the first time that Jen took William alone. That is a little bigger deal in our house with William having Diabetes. Everything went fine and we had a great time together. Jen got me a really nice pair of sunglasses and William got me a new movie and a book. They sang to me and we had cupcakes.

    I found a new cake mix for William that was really awesome. That is a big deal since he has celiac disease. I also used a different method to pipe the frosting on the cupcakes. They were delicious. The last time I made cupcakes the cake was really bad. This new recipe was really good and I think William thought so too.

Thank you for a great day my loves,

Your Loving Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story by William

William's letter about Lucky     William sat down yesterday an wrote a letter about Lucky our dog. He wanted me to publish it. So ...